Australian agricultural products market had total revenues of US$14.8B in 2011, representing CAGR of 0.2% between 2007 and 2011, according to new report
December 12, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmvnr7/agricultural) has announced the addition of the "Agricultural Products in Australia" report to their offering.
Agricultural Products in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Australia agricultural products market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The agricultural product market is considered here as having six segments: cereals (barley, wheat, maize, rice, etc); fruit, vegetables, roots and tubers (apples, cabbages, potatoes, etc); oilcrops & pulses (lentils, soybeans, linseed, etc); sugarcrops and sweeteners (represented here by raw and refined sugar expressed as raw sugar equivalent); spices and stimulants (coffee, ginger, etc); and nuts (walnuts, almonds, etc).
- The Australian agricultural products market had total revenues of $14.8 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.2% between 2007 and 2011.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 1.6% between 27 and 211, to reach a total of 26.3 million tonnes in 211.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.8% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $17 billion by the end of 2016.
ALDI Einkauf GmbH & Co.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmvnr7/agricultural
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
© 2021 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.