China's comprehensive agricultural mechanization level reached 54.8% in 2011, up 20.5 percentage points from 2004, according to new report; 2012 and 2013 figures projected to be 57% and 58.5%, respectively
December 4, 2012
– Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Agricultural Machinery Industry Report, 2011-2013" report to their offering.
Since the implementation of policy of subsidies for purchasing agricultural machinery in 2004, Chinese agricultural machinery industry has made great strides:
- Firstly, the total power of agricultural machineries soars from 640 mln kw in 2004 to 977 million kw in 2011, with a CAGR of 6.2%. And the total power is expected to surpass 1 billion kw by 2012, realizing the objectives set in the 12th Five-Year Plan period ahead of schedule.
- Secondly, the agricultural machinery structure gets optimized, with the machineries with high power, high performance and compound operations maintaining strong growth. In 2011, the ratio of large and medium-sized tractors to small-sized tractors was 1:4.1, and the ratio is expected to reach 1:3.9 by 2012.
- Next, the agricultural mechanization of China has developed into the intermediate stage. In 2011, the comprehensive agricultural mechanization level (plowing, planting and harvesting) reached 54.8%, up 20.5 percentage points over 2004. And the figures in 2012 and 2013 are projected to be 57.0% and 58.5%, respectively.
- Finally, the agricultural machinery service organizations are increasingly expanding, with the service capabilities ever improved.
Key Topics Covered By Global and Chinese Agricultural Machinery Industry Report, 2011-2013
1 Agricultural Machinery Industry Development Worldwide
1.2 Major Countries
1.2.1 The United States
2 Agricultural Machinery Industry Development in China
2.1 Policy Environment
2.2.1 Industry Scale
2.2.2 Main Products
2.2.3 Import & Export
2.3 Development Level
2.3.1 Agricultural Machinery Equipment Level
2.3.2 Agricultural Machinery Mechanization Level
2.3.3 Agricultural Machinery Services
2.4 Development Pattern
2.4.1 Regional Patterns
2.4.2 Company Patterns
3 Major Agricultural Machinery Products in China
3.4 Agricultural Vehicles
3.5 Field Machinery
4 Key Provinces & Municipalities in China
5 Key Agricultural Machinery Companies Worldwide
6 Key Agricultural Machinery Companies in China
- Changzhou Dongfeng Agricultural Machinery Group
- Chery Heavy Industry
- Foton Lovol International Heavy Industry
- Gifore Agricultural Machinery Chain
- Henan Benma
- Jiangsu Changfa Group
- John Dcere
- Luoyang Zhongshou Machinery Equipment
- Same Deutz-Fahr
- Shandong Changlin Machinery Group
- Shandong Jinyee Machinery Manufacture
- Shandong Juming Group
- Shandong Shifeng (Group)
- Shandong Wuzheng (Group)
- Xinjiang Machinery Research Institute
- YTO Group Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vltz7z/global_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
© 2021 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.