More than 40% of world's top 500 global agricultural machinery dealers saw sales fall in 2011, while nearly 20% saw sales increase of greater than 10%, according to new report
October 12, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k73wt4/top_500) has announced the addition of the "Top 500 Agricultural Machinery Dealers (Global)" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the GlobalAgricultural Machinery Dealers. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 500 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation. The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 72 of the 500 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 70 companies are ripe for takeover
- 95 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 56 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 208 companies saw sales fall last year.
Our analysis gives you this unrivalled market and company intelligence using a simple graphical, numeric and model. Each company is individually analysed in both the company's own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These individual analyses highlight a company's strengths and weaknesses instantly.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains a comprehensive study of the market, based on the companies analysed. This key information includes:
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
- Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Companies can change at an alarming rate in a very short space of time - be sure to check out the performance of the 72 companies we rate as Danger to see how these companies have declined over 4 years. The Plimsoll Global Analysis will give you an in-depth assessment of the Global Agricultural Machinery Dealers industry instantly. Whether you wish to benchmark your own company's results, study the industry in more depth or have a vast array of industry intelligence at your disposal, this report is the ideal resource.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k73wt4/top_500
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Agriculture, Machine Tools
© 2021 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.