China to hold its first digital press, commercial printing show iPrint (China) Expo, to be held in Zhuhai, China, from Oct. 15-17
April 11, 2012
– The first digital press and commercial printing show to be held in China, will be held on October 15-17, 2012 in Zhuhai, the Print Consumables Capital of the world. iPrint (China) Expo is expected to host 120 exhibitors from 10 countries and regions and 5,000 visitors.
Statistics reveal there are more than 500,000 digital press print shops and kiosks in China. They provide some 700,000 jobs, and generate 50 billion RMB (about $7.91 billion USD) revenue every year. Some 500 manufacturers produce hardware and supplies for digital press printing. In 2011, more than 650,000 copiers/multifunction devices, and 200,000 digital presses were sold in China. It's estimated the digital press market in China is worth 10 billion RMB (about $1.6 billion USD). Forecasters say this market will grow 14% annually in China, twice as fast as the 7% average growth in other Asian regions.
"It's essential to have a professional trade show for such a huge Chinese market," says Tony Lee, managing director of Recycling Times Media Corporation. "That's why we will run iPrint Expo in 2012--the first digital press and commercial printing show in China. It will include pre-print, digital press and finishing equipment as well as supplies and consumables for printers and copiers."
Equipment and consumables will be on show at the same venue at the same time, providing a one-stop shop for visitors. iPrint (China) Expo 2012 is also scheduled to run at the same time as other top regional shows such as the China Sourcing Fair, the Hong Kong Electronic Fair, and the Canton Fair, saving international buyers time and costs while visiting several events in the same week.
CIFEX|RemaxAsia Expo, the largest computer printing industry show in the world, will be held at the same time on October 15-17 at the same Zhuhai Airshow Center venue. It's expected that 440 exhibitors and 10,500 visitors from all over the world will attend CIFEX|RemaxAsia Expo 2012.
In 2012, Recycling Times attended RemaExpo, D-PES Digital Printers & Engravers & Signage, the 19th South China International Printing Industry Exhibition, ReIndia Expo. The publishing and events company will also attend ITEX, China OEC, Business inform Expo, ReciclaMais Expo, Drupa 2012 and other trade shows in the world to promote iPrint Expo. Further, iPrint Expo will be promoted through 40 publications at home and abroad, and online sources in more than 120 countries and regions.
About the organizer
Recycling Times Media Corporation is a publishing and events company encompassing a wide international portfolio of products and services for the printer & copier industries.
In the last 6 years, Recycling Times has:
• Created the concept--Zhuhai, the print consumables capital of the world
• Organized and operated the annual world class trade show--CIFEX|RemaxAsia Expo
• Published 2 monthly magazines--Recycling Times Magazine (Chinese & English)
• Launched and broadcasted a weekly TV news bulletin--inTouch Computer Printing News, watched by over 10,000 all over the world.
• Launched a news 'app' for Android and Apple smartphones and tablets.