Starbucks launches petite-sized apple pie, cherry pie, brown sugar walnut tart and chocolate hazelnut tart products; items retailing for US$2, available through April 22
April 9, 2012
– WHAT: Through April 22 at participating stores, customers can purchase of any two Starbucks Petites for only $2 (plus tax, if applicable). Starbucks Petites™ are perfectly-sized to fulfill an afternoon craving –they’re deliciously small sweets that are surprisingly satisfying.
Customers can select from popular favorites such the Cake Pop (available in Birthday Cake, Peppermint Brownie, Raspberry Truffle, and Tiramisu flavors), Whoopie Pies (available in Chocolate Crème and Red Velvet) , as well as four new Starbucks® Petites pies and tarts:
* Apple Pie: Fresh apples are combined with cinnamon, baked to a golden brown in a flaky pie crust, and finished with a sprinkle of sugar.
* Cherry Pie: Whole cherries are combined to create a deliciously tart and sweet filling, baked in a buttery pie crust, and topped with a sprinkle of sugar.
* Brown Sugar Walnut Tart: Brown sugar, cinnamon and walnuts mixed in a buttery shortbread crust, elegantly topped with cinnamon streusel and a white glaze drizzle.
* Chocolate Hazelnut Tart: Rich chocolate hazelnut spread in a tender shortbread crust and elegantly finished with a drizzle of chocolate.
Starbucks Petites are made from only the finest ingredients and are all under 2o0 calories each. They are the perfect complement to a delicious cup of Starbucks Tribute Blend®, which is back by popular demand. Starbucks Tribute Blend® combines four of our all-time favorite coffees (aged Sumatra, sun?dried Ethiopia, Papua New Guinea, and Colombia roasts) to bring balance and consistency to every cup brewed, whether at home or even on-the-go with a stick of Starbucks VIA Tribute Blend™.
WHEN: Available starting April 9-22, 2012; while supplies last.
WHERE: Participating Starbucks stores in the U.S. and Canada.
About Starbucks Coffee Company
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup.