Cereal crops industry in Brazil, Russia, India, China reaches total market value of US$214.19B in 2011, report says; India fastest growing country with CAGR of 11.3% from 2007-2011; China leading nation with market revenue of US$136.21B in 2011
July 10, 2012
– Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cereal Crops - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Cereal Crops - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Cereal Crops industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the cereal crops industry and had a total market value of $214,193.5 million in 2011.
India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11.3% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the cereal crops industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $136,212.7 million in 2011.
© 2017 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.