i2live interactive conference programs engage business leaders in a real-time conversation. The webinar and conference unit of Industry Intelligence brings industry experts and business decision makers together in an online forum. Webinars presented by i2live focus on a variety of topics in the forest products, packaging and food and beverage industries.
Popular titles such as: Understanding Farmland as an Investment, Exploring the Risks that Could Derail the Long-awaited Housing Recovery, Emerging Trends in Food Packaging, How to Use Brand Advocates to Evangelize about Your Products, Sustainable Packaging for Organic and Natural Shoppers and other thought-provoking topics are presented and discussed in a one-hour webinar format.
Upcoming i2live webinars
Who needs i2live?
i2live attendees include business people with titles such as: c-suite executive, vice president, director, manager, analyst and consultant. Industry Intelligence always seeks out presenters for i2live webinars who are widely recognized experts in the industries covered by Industry Intelligence's market intelligence. Decision makers in the forest products, packaging and food and beverage industries will find i2live content-driven presentations enlightening and relevant.
Register for an i2live webinar event:
- Listen to business leaders, industry experts, consultants and academics share their latest findings on a variety of topics
- Ask your questions before and during the webinars for a thorough understanding of the information being presented
- Learn about the newest trends emerging in your industry and
- Visit i2live to request special reports, transcripts, slides and recording on past presentations
- Get free access to relevant, high-quality content provided by industry experts