Recovered Paper Topic
Find a wealth of information on the Recovered Paper topic on this page. Get the latest headlines, trending topics, related companies, additional news and social media. If you'd like more information on the Recovered Paper topic, give us a call at +1-310-553-0008.
Recovered Paper Latest News
Cascades Recovery+ chosen as name of new business unit within Cascades Specialty Products Group resulting from merger of Cascades Recovery and fiber section of Corporate Buying Group; integration seen as highly beneficial to Cascades' raw material supplyNov. 02, 2016, Cascades Inc.
European recovered paper sector needs to self-regulate, improve quality of material exported, as prime markets such as China, South Korea and India are increasing their domestic collections and relying less on imports, say speakers at BIR meetingOct. 27, 2016, Bureau of International Recycling (BIR)
Leipa contracts Voith to rebuild PM No. 11, supply OCC stock prep line and extension of deinked pulp plant at its mill in Schwedt, Germany; newsprint PM No. 11 will become PM No. 5 and produce up to 450,000 tonnes/year of white-top testlinerOct. 26, 2016, Voith Paper Holding GMBH & Co. KG
- Government - Federal
- Cascades Inc.
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA)
- Metsa Group
- Confederation of European Paper Industries (CEPI)
- Confederation of Paper Industries (CPI)
- DS Smith PLC
- European Commission
- Altstoff Recycling Austria AG
- Bureau of International Recycling (BIR)
- Carthage Specialty Paperboard Inc.
- Cascades Recovery Inc.
- European Federation of Waste Management and Environmental Services
- European Recycling Industries’ Confederation
- Fabrica de Papel San Francisco SA de CV
- Green America
- Greenpac Mill LLC
- Hanjin Shipping Co. Ltd.
- Heinzel Holding GMBH
- Kiev Cardboard and Paper Mill