Recovered Paper Topic
Find a wealth of information on the Recovered Paper topic on this page. Get the latest headlines, trending topics, related companies, additional news and social media. If you'd like more information on the Recovered Paper topic, give us a call at +1-310-553-0008.
Recovered Paper Latest News
Leipa contracts Voith to rebuild PM No. 11, supply OCC stock prep line and extension of deinked pulp plant at its mill in Schwedt, Germany; newsprint PM No. 11 will become PM No. 5 and produce up to 450,000 tonnes/year of white-top testlinerOct. 26, 2016, Voith Paper Holding GMBH & Co. KG
Lucart Group reduces its CO2 emissions by more than 5,000 tonnes, cuts its water consumption by 9.1%, and consumes recycled materials for 54% of its total raw materials processed, according to company's recently released sustainability report for 2015Oct. 25, 2016, Lucart Group
Oversupply of ordinary grades drive down October prices for recovered paper in France; collections increased in September and October, while demand fell in both domestic and Asian export marketsOct. 25, 2016, Industry Intelligence Inc.
- Government - Federal
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA)
- Cascades Inc.
- Metsa Group
- Confederation of European Paper Industries (CEPI)
- Confederation of Paper Industries (CPI)
- DS Smith PLC
- European Commission
- Kiev Cardboard and Paper Mill
- Altstoff Recycling Austria AG
- Carthage Specialty Paperboard Inc.
- Corrugated Packaging Alliance (CPA)
- European Federation of Waste Management and Environmental Services
- European Recycling Industries’ Confederation
- Fabrica de Papel San Francisco SA de CV
- Green America
- Greenpac Mill LLC
- Hanjin Shipping Co. Ltd.
- Heinzel Holding GMBH
- Leipa Georg Leinfelder GMBH