Paper Chemicals Topic
Find a wealth of information on the Paper Chemicals topic on this page. Get the latest headlines, trending topics, related companies, additional news and social media. If you'd like more information on the Paper Chemicals topic, give us a call at +1-310-553-0008.
Paper Chemicals Latest News
Study in Canada examines interactions of stabilized nanocrystalline cellulose (SNCC) with precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC), concludes that further addition of SNCC to PCC suspensions results in slower flocculation rates and smaller floc sizesOct. 07, 2016, Nanotechnology Weekly
Helsinki researchers find in study on machine-coated, starch-based dispersion coatings that they were effective barriers against migration of mineral oil, and could therefore improve barrier properties and safety of fiber-based primary food packagingOct. 06, 2016, Life Science Weekly
Researchers in China study characteristics of high-yield pulp fibers by xylanase treatment, conclude that surface modification using enzymatic treatments allow for improved fiber surface properties to obtain new products through sustainable technologiesOct. 04, 2016, Life Science Weekly
- Government - Federal
- International Paper Co.
- WestRock Co.
- Packaging Corp. of America (PCA)
- Metsa Group
- Sappi Ltd.
- Government - State/Provincial
- U.S. Dept. of Energy (DOE)
- Expera Specialty Solutions LLC
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Solenis LLC
- Agenda 2020 Technology Alliance Inc.
- First Nations/Indigenous Peoples/Tribes
- Florida Pulp and Paper Association
- Innventia AB
- Simpson Tacoma Kraft Co. LLC
- Solvay SA
- Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry (TAPPI)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)