Maritime Cargo Topic
Find a wealth of information on the Maritime Cargo topic on this page. Get the latest headlines, trending topics, related companies, additional news and social media. If you'd like more information on the Maritime Cargo topic, give us a call at +1-310-553-0008.
Maritime Cargo Latest News
Hanjin Shipping rejects request by Ashley Furniture in a US federal court to withhold freight payments it owes the carrier, says such a move might severely jeopardize carrier's ability to reorganize and collect on US$40M in accounts receivable it's owedOct. 21, 2016, JOC.com
Hanjin Shipping in talks to sell its stake in the Long Beach Terminal in California to Geneva-based Mediterranean Shipping; Hanjin owns a 54% stake in Total Terminals International, which operates LBT in the US, while MSC owns the remaining 46%Oct. 21, 2016, Thomson Reuters Corp.
Hanjin Shipping to lay off 300 out of 650 land-based jobs by around December; layoffs will not affect workers who operate on ships, according to company's spokespersonOct. 19, 2016, EFE Ingles
- Government - Federal
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation (DOT)
- Hanjin Shipping Co. Ltd.
- Port of Long Beach
- A.P. Moeller-Maersk A/S (Maersk)
- Matson Inc.
- National Retail Federation (NRF)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Port of Los Angeles
- China Cosco Holdings Co.
- Diana Shipping Inc.
- MSC Mediterranean Shipping Co. SA
- BNSF Railway Co.
- CMA CGM SA
- DB Schenker
- Deutsche Post AG
- Google Inc.
- International Longshore and Warehouse Union
- Port of Oakland