Kraft Paper Topic
Find a wealth of information on the Kraft Paper topic on this page. Get the latest headlines, trending topics, related companies, additional news and social media. If you'd like more information on the Kraft Paper topic, give us a call at +1-310-553-0008.
Kraft Paper Latest News
Manitoba government approves deferral of pension payments to potential buyer of Tolko's kraft paper mill in The Pas; payments, which total about C$20M, could be deferred for three years, subject to approval by mill's current employees and pension planOct. 14, 2016, The Canadian Press
US-based American Industrial Acquisition (AIA) reportedly the company behind letter of intent to buy Tolko's kraft paper mill in The Pas, Manitoba; Unifor locals have agreed to 10% pay cut, local government has offered incentives if AIA buys the millOct. 10, 2016, Industry Intelligence Inc.
CEPI applauds European Parliament's recent report and call to develop food contact rules for packaging specific to paper and board materials, noting such measures have until now only applied to plastics, ceramics and regenerated celluloseOct. 07, 2016, Confederation of European Paper Industries (CEPI)
- Government - Federal
- American Forest & Paper Association (AF&PA)
- Klabin SA
- Tolko Industries Ltd.
- Government - State/Provincial
- Mondi Group
- Mondi Group
- UP Paper LLC
- FutureMark Paper Group
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd.
- American Industrial Acquisition Corp.
- Asociación Española de Fabricantes de Pasta, Papel y Cartón (ASPAPEL)
- Confederation of European Paper Industries (CEPI)
- Expera Specialty Solutions LLC
- First Nations/Indigenous Peoples/Tribes
- JSC Segezha Pulp and Paper Mill
- Nantongpack International Trading Company Ltd.
- Natron-Hayat DOO