Find a wealth of information on the GDP topic on this page. Get the latest headlines, trending topics, related companies, additional news and social media. If you'd like more information on the GDP topic, give us a call at +1-310-553-0008.
GDP Latest News
US real GDP increases at annual rate of 1.4% in Q2, according to Dept. of Commerce's third estimate; in Q1, real GDP increased 0.8%Sep. 29, 2016, U.S. Dept. of Commerce (DOC)
Germany's leading economic institutes upwardly revise 2016 growth forecasts for country to 1.9% from 1.8%, downwardly revise 2017 forecast to 1.4% from 1.5%Sep. 28, 2016, Thomson Reuters Corp.
Aging population becoming the most-powerful drag on Canada's job market, growth prospects, as five decades of expansion powered by baby boomers ends; Canada's 1.5% annual growth pace is nearly 1 percentage point below average GDP gain over last 35 yearsSep. 26, 2016, Bloomberg LP
- Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae)
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Government - Federal
- U.S. Dept. of Commerce (DOC)
- Bank of Canada
- European Central Bank
- European Commission
- Bank of England
- Government - State/Provincial
- Markit Economics Ltd.
- National Association for Business Economics (NABE)