Companies engaged in the refining and marketing of oil, gas and/or refined products not classified in the Integrated Oil & Gas or Independent Power Producers & Energy Traders Blocks. Companies engaged in the production of biofuels.
- Government - Federal
- Chevron Corp.
- UPM-Kymmene Oyj
- Borregaard ASA
- Government - State/Provincial
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- U.S. Dept. of Energy (DOE)
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Air Liquide
- Cool Planet Energy Systems Inc.
- Forest BtL Oy
- International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Washington State University
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- ZeaChem Inc.
- DuPont Cellulosic Ethanol
Refining & Biofuels
This Refining & Biofuels page is only a small piece of our intelligence coverage. Our i2solution suite with i2dashboard will give you the bigger picture you need to make better, smarter business decisions based on real-time market intelligence.
Refining & Biofuels related news & analysis we posted in last 90 days: 78 articles
Refining & Biofuels related issues we cover:
• Bans/Restrictions/Taxes • Biodiesel • Biofuels • Biomass • Commodities Trends • Diesel • Employment • Ethanol/Cellulosic Ethanol • Food Crops • Food Security • Fuel Oil • Gasoline • Greenhouse Gas Emissions • Jet Fuel • Land/HBU • Market Trends • Private Funding • Public Funding/Subsidies • Renewable Fuel/Electricity Standards • Sugarcane
M&A | Capacity | Sustainability
We have Refining & Biofuels global coverage in:
• Argentina • Australia • Brazil • Canada • Europe • Finland • France • Germany • Indonesia • Italy • Japan • Netherlands • Norway • Russia • USA • United Kingdom
We also have local coverage:
• California • Colorado • Florida • Louisiana • Maine • Missouri • Texas • Washington
Get all this intelligence at your fingertips with our i2solution suite featuring i2dashboard—continually updated + interactive + contextualized + interconnected to directly relevant market information.