Companies that operate as Independent Power Producers (IPPs), Gas & Power Marketing & Trading Specialists and/or Integrated Energy Merchants. Includes producers of solar power and wind power, used to generate electricity. Also includes companies that generate electricity and/or power through alternative energy sources such as biogas, biomass, clean energy, geothermal, waste, water and waves. Excludes electric transmission companies and utility distribution companies classified in the Electric Utilities Block.
- Government - Federal
- U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- Johnson Controls
- Domtar Corp.
- Government - State/Provincial
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd.
- EDP Renewables
- Helius Energy
- Cate Street Capital
- Drax Group PLC
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- MGT Power
- Metso Corp.
- Santee Cooper
- Sumitomo Forestry Co. Ltd.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- University of Iowa
- Weston Solutions Inc.
This Independent Power page is only a small piece of our intelligence coverage. Our i2solution suite with i2dashboard will give you the bigger picture you need to make better, smarter business decisions based on real-time market intelligence.
Independent Power related news & analysis we posted in last 90 days: 108 articles
Independent Power related issues we cover:
• Agricultural Waste • Algae • Animal Waste • Bioenergy • Biomass • Climate Change • Coal • Combined Heat & Power (CHP) • Employment • Energy Efficiency • Fuel Cells • Geothermal Energy • Greenhouse Gas Emissions • Hydro Energy • Market Trends • Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) • Nuclear Energy • Patents • Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) • Private Funding
M&A | Capacity | Sustainability
We have Independent Power global coverage in:
• Australia • Brazil • Canada • Chile • China • Croatia • Denmark • Europe • France • Germany • Italy • Japan • Pakistan • Philippines • Poland • Scotland • Singapore • Sweden • Thailand • USA
We also have local coverage:
• British Columbia • California • Connecticut • Florida • Hawaii • Indiana • Iowa • Maine • Massachusetts • Michigan • Minnesota • Montana • Nebraska • New Hampshire • Ohio • Ontario • Quebec • South Carolina • Vermont • Washington
Get all this intelligence at your fingertips with our i2solution suite featuring i2dashboard—continually updated + interactive + contextualized + interconnected to directly relevant market information.