Companies that operate as Independent Power Producers (IPPs), Gas & Power Marketing & Trading Specialists and/or Integrated Energy Merchants. Includes producers of solar power and wind power, used to generate electricity. Also includes companies that generate electricity and/or power through alternative energy sources such as biogas, biomass, clean energy, geothermal, waste, water and waves. Excludes electric transmission companies and utility distribution companies classified in the Electric Utilities Block.
- Government - Federal
- Resolute Forest Products Inc.
- Domtar Corp.
- Metsa Group
- Government - State/Provincial
- U.S. Dept. of Energy (DOE)
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd.
- Drax Group PLC
- RWE AG
- U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- RWE AG
- Dong Energy
- ENCE Energia y Celulosa SA
- Estover Energy Ltd.
- Georgia Power
- Sumitomo Forestry Co. Ltd.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Xcel Energy
- Ameresco Inc.
This Independent Power page is only a small piece of our intelligence coverage. Our i2solution suite with i2dashboard will give you the bigger picture you need to make better, smarter business decisions based on real-time market intelligence.
Independent Power related news & analysis we posted in last 90 days: 117 articles
Independent Power related issues we cover:
• Awards & Recognition • Bioenergy • Biomass • Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) • Climate Change • Coal • Combined Heat & Power (CHP) • Consumer Behavior • Energy Efficiency • Fuel Cells • Geothermal Energy • Greenhouse Gas Emissions • Hydro Energy • Market Trends • Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) • Nuclear Energy • Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) • Private Funding • Public Funding/Subsidies • Renewable Fuel/Electricity Standards
M&A | Capacity | Sustainability
We have Independent Power global coverage in:
• Australia • Brazil • Canada • Chile • Denmark • Estonia • Europe • Finland • France • Germany • India • Ireland • Japan • Liberia • Libya • Mexico • Netherlands • Peru • Philippines • Poland
We also have local coverage:
• Alaska • California • Colorado • Connecticut • Florida • Georgia • Illinois • Iowa • Maine • Massachusetts • Michigan • Minnesota • Missouri • New Hampshire • North Dakota • Nova Scotia • Ohio • Ontario • Oregon • Saskatchewan
Get all this intelligence at your fingertips with our i2solution suite featuring i2dashboard—continually updated + interactive + contextualized + interconnected to directly relevant market information.