Companies primarily involved in the production and mining of coal, related products and other consumable fuels related to the generation of energy. Excludes companies primarily producing gases classified in the Industrial Gases Block and companies primarily mining for metallurgical (coking) coal used for steel production.
- Government - Federal
- FOEX Indexes Ltd.
- St. Joe Co.
- U.S. Dept. of Energy (DOE)
- Government - State/Provincial
- U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- Biomass Secure Power Inc.
- German Pellets GMBH
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- New England Wood Pellet LLC
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd.
- Viridis Energy
- BBI International
- Biomass Thermal Energy Council
- Drax Group PLC
- Enova Energy Group LLC
- Fulghum Fibres Inc.
- Green Circle Bio Energy Inc.
This Consumable Fuels page is only a small piece of our intelligence coverage. Our i2solution suite with i2dashboard will give you the bigger picture you need to make better, smarter business decisions based on real-time market intelligence.
Consumable Fuels related news & analysis we posted in last 90 days: 79 articles
Consumable Fuels related issues we cover:
• Biomass • Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) • Coal • Commodities Trends • Greenhouse Gas Emissions • Market Trends • Patents • Public Funding/Subsidies • Wood Pellets
M&A | Capacity | Sustainability
We have Consumable Fuels global coverage in:
• Africa • Asia • Australia • Canada • Denmark • Europe • Fiji • Finland • Iceland • Ireland • Japan • Norway • Sweden • USA • Ukraine • United Kingdom
We also have local coverage:
• British Columbia • California • Florida • Georgia • Louisiana • Michigan • Minnesota • Mississippi • North Carolina • Nova Scotia • Oregon • Prince Edward Is. • Virginia • Wisconsin
Get all this intelligence at your fingertips with our i2solution suite featuring i2dashboard—continually updated + interactive + contextualized + interconnected to directly relevant market information.