Manufacturers of building components and home improvement products and equipment. Excludes lumber and plywood classified under the Wood Products Block and cement and other materials classified in the Construction Materials Block.
- Government - Federal
- Trex Co. Inc.
- Universal Forest Products Inc.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LP)
- Metsa Group
- Armstrong World Industries Inc.
- Builders FirstSource Inc.
- USG Corp.
- Masco Corp.
- Ainsworth Lumber Co. Ltd.
- Ply Gem Holdings
- Mohawk Industries
- 84 Lumber Co.
- ABC Supply Co. Inc.
- AZEK Building Products
- Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies Inc. (AERT)
- Advantage Trim & Lumber Company
- Alno AG
- Carter Holt Harvey Ltd. (CHH)
This Building Products page is only a small piece of our intelligence coverage. Our i2solution suite with i2dashboard will give you the bigger picture you need to make better, smarter business decisions based on real-time market intelligence.
Building Products related news & analysis we posted in last 90 days: 77 articles
Building Products financial data we cover: 44 series
Get our Building Products research by:
• Zacks Equity Research • Zacks.com
Building Products related issues we cover:
• Architecture/Design • Awards & Recognition • Composite • Consumer Behavior • Decking/Fencing • Energy Efficiency • Engineered Wood Products (EWP) • Green Building/Development • Hardwood Lumber • Internal Wood Fixings • Lumber • Market Trends • Material Substitution • Oriented Strand Board (OSB)/Plywood • Other Panel Products • Public Funding/Subsidies • Remodeling • Structural Building Components • Timber Joinery • Wood Flooring
M&A | Capacity | Sustainability
We have Building Products global coverage in:
• Australia • Brazil • Canada • China • Denmark • Europe • Finland • Germany • Indonesia • Italy • New Zealand • USA • United Kingdom
We also have local coverage:
• California • Illinois • Kansas • Michigan • Minnesota • Mississippi • Nevada • New Mexico • North Carolina • Ohio • Pennsylvania
Get all this intelligence at your fingertips with our i2solution suite featuring i2dashboard—continually updated + interactive + contextualized + interconnected to directly relevant market information.